- The copyright to the information presented on this website is owned by AQB・ABI IMPLANT Co.,Ltd (hereinafter referred to as our company) or the author. Any reproduction, redirection, reediting, modification, and addition without permission is prohibited.
- This website and all information may be reproduced for personal use and cited under the Copyright Law. You must obtain permission when using this website and any content or information beyond the scope of copyright protection.
Regarding the handling personal information for AQB website membership, our company complies with all relevant laws and regulations, handles personal information properly, and implements safety control measures in consideration of global trends to fulfill customer expectations.
Handling personal information
Regarding the handling of personal information (identification of specific individuals), our company complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations relevant to the protection of personal information, obligations under guidelines stipulated by the competent minister, and this policy.
Handling personal information
Our company has established a management system for the careful handling of personal information.
Collection of personal information
Our company collects personal information from our customers only for the purposes specified under section 4 “Use of personal information to provide and introduce services and other possible useful information to our customers.” Our company collects the following information:
Information provided by customers on membership registration.
Such as name, address, telephone/facsimile numbers, e-mail address (membership ID), user name, and password.
- Responses to questionnaire, name, prefecture, name of clinic, and e-mail address
- Titles on BBSs, entries, materials, responses
Information regarding access
IP address, cookies, access log
- Information provided by customers on membership registration.
Use of personal information
Our company uses personal information obtained through business for the following purposes:
- To use the address, contact information, and payment for online orders
- To enrich services and seminars our company provides
- To notify our customers of useful information and announcements, and
- To investigate the use or for various in-house reports (limited only to forms that will not identify specific individuals, for example, summarization and analysis of attributes).
Providing personal data to a third party
As a rule, our company will not provide personal information to any third party, except when the police, prosecutors, courts, attorneys, or other relevant authorities request such disclosure for the purpose of criminal investigations. Our company will stop providing personal data identifying specific customers to a third party at the request of our customers. Any third parties will be appointed after agreeing to maintain the appropriate security level for personal information and shall be supervised appropriately by concluding agreements.
Request for disclosure
When a customer wishes to disclose, revise, or delete personal information, or suspend services, our company will do so according to the relevant rules under legislation as soon as possible after identification.
Implementation of safety measures to protect personal information
To secure the accuracy of personal information, our company shall implement safety measures such as information security measures to prevent illegal access or the loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage of personal information.